
Say what you will, and judge if you must, but in addition to favorite tv shows, Lucy also has a favorite website, sesamestreet.org. We were looking for Elmo one day (can't get enough!), and we found a bunch of toddler games that Lucy is totally capable of playing. It is pretty cool-- for example, Elmo will sing and dance to "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes," and at the end of the song it will say, "If you want to hear the song again, press any key!"She might be the CEO of Microsoft someday, or at least a future blogger!
4 comments:
I would say good...in moderation.
Technology isn't a fad. At the same time though, it's not a babysitter.
Elsie plays on our computer too and she loves it.
I have teacher-friends who have little ones too who play on the computer. If they support this...how can I argue?
I'd agree that it's good in moderation although I'd add that I really do wish sometimes that technology was a fad...I miss the ol' days when things seemed simpler and we weren't all so obsessed with certain things (i.e. cell phone, BlackBerry, computer). But on the flip side, I'll admit that I cherish those mornings when I get a chance to grab my cup of decaf and check out the headlines for the day and my favorite internet sites!
SOOOO stinkin' cute! I love the sleeper and I needed a visual of her actually playing the game! I love it and I think she is super duper smart! Ucy and Melmo to the end!
Ucy at the 'puter, love it. She is getting a head start. She will be using a computer all her life in work and play. She is already so smart.
Post a Comment