
I took the kids to get Halloween costumes yesterday. Lucy is going to be a kitty (Old Navy is the best place for baby/toddler costumes because they are warm, cute, and on sale!), and Joe is going to be a gladiator (no picture yet).

Devon was out of town on Tuesday, and we all missed him very much. So, on Wednesday, Joe and Lu just couldn't get enough Daddy! It was a total
lovefest. Maybe I should leave town every once in a while!

Okay, so I may have exaggerated the size of my belly in an earlier post. This is me yesterday, at 12 weeks. According to
babycenter.com, New Baby is now just over 2 inches (kids grow up so fast!) and the size of a lime (aren't limes bigger than 2 inches? A fig still seems more appropriate).

This picture is an example of how Joe and Lucy play together. What exactly are they doing? How will New Baby ever fit in with this crazy duo?

I would like to dedicate this blog post to my baby brothers, Adam and Seth, who both laughed at my blog and said that I need a job because I have too much time on my hands. FYI, boys, I took some of my books to Half-Price Books today, and I made $13.75. Who needs a job now, huh?
5 comments:
Meow!!! How cute is that costume! Is there a gold fish around the collar? So cute!
Ok now I have to comment on how adorable your FIG-ure is! New baby is going to fit in perfect! Ucy's baby!
What an adorable family, Annie. I particularly like the pic of Lucy sitting on top of Joe. And you look fab by the way!
Arnie!
Your family is so fabulous!
I'm not so sure that Lucy is loving her kitty-cat costume...however she's sporting the same expression in her picture with Joe...which I know for certain she IS loving what she's doing!
You really do look awesome! Seriously, you are a lean, mean, pregger machine! I am totally motivated to tone up...your arms look fab!
As adorable as your family is, it was those handsome grown men this blog was dedicated to that just caught my attention. Are those really our baby boys??? Watch out 'cuz before you know it you'll be saying the same. Wow.
Post a Comment