I am super grumpy.
Devon kissed me goodbye super early this morning, and he accidentally woke up Joe as he closed the front door on his way out, so Joe came and got in bed with me and Lucy, and he giggled at how cute Lucy was-- AND WOKE HER UP! Oh no he didn't! Once Lucy is awake, I have no choice but to get out of bed, and my work-day has begun. Doesn't it kind of stink that as a mom, you never really get to clock-in and clock-out? It would be so nice if I could stretch, jump in the shower, get dressed, sit down and enjoy some coffee and breakfast, watch some Matt Lauer on Today (isn't he adorable?), and once I'm awake and happy, I could turn to my children and ask, "Now, what can I do for you two?"?????
So, my early wake-up was the low point of my day, but I just got a great phone call and the day is looking up! Chipotle called, and I almost didn't answer because I don't know why Chipotle would be calling, but I did answer, and I won dinner for 10! I had filled out an entry form probably over a month ago, and I never win anything, so I really feel like this is a turning point in my life. I might even go buy a lotto ticket!
Thank you Chipotle!
5 comments:
You have to buy a lotto ticket! That is so cool! I have never won anything! Annie I am glad your day turned around!
What day is this dinner occuring??? Need some help? I love Chipotle!
By my calculation after You, Devon, Lucy, Joe, and new baby that leaves room for 5! Just so happens to be the size of the Blake clan. Hmmmmm....
We can go anytime within the next 30 days! Y'all coming up this way?
that is the coolest thing i have ever heard. i love love love chipotle. you should bring that winning ticket with you when you visit us :) lol jk! u enjoy it :) way to go sister!
What a great turn of events for you!
I remeber the first (and only) time I won something...a nice stainless steel BBQ...I felt like I had won a million dollars...if only!
Go buy that lotto ticket and then win again!
By the way - I just read an article that Chipotle is one of the healthiest fast food places to dine at. Nice work - quick, healthy and now FREE!!
Hey there Annie you lucky lady! I never win anything either. My favorite Chipoltle item is the corn salsa. Eat a buritto bowl for me!
Post a Comment