October 9, 2008

The Belly Blog



Okay, I am not quite this big yet-- not even close-- but I feel this big! I am hungry all the time, as in stomach-growling hungry. "New Baby," as we affectionately call it, is 1 1/2 inches big now (the size of a fig!), and I am now at 11 weeks, so I figure that I should be feeling great in another week or two, right? Right?
Now, onto something else-- today is a great day because tonight is a great night, and tonight is a great night because of Survivor, The Office, Grey's Anatomy, and the premiere of Kath & Kim, which looks to be promising! Thursday night used to be about Ladies Night at Sharkys and now it is about my DVR and pajamas--oh, and add my husband to that mix. I'll take this combo over a stinky dance club anytime!

5 comments:

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

You know I love it when you tell me what fruit your baby is!!! I haven't heard about this new show Kath and Kim? Please tell me it's on one of the channels I get!!!
Your reader's want more photos!!!

Annie said...

My "readers"? You mean you and Maysyn? Okay, I'll give you more photos!

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

Don't forget Sadina! She is our first loyal customer!!!

Annie said...

Nice! Hi Sadina!

Wilson Girlzz said...

A fig newton?
Amen to leaving Stinky Sharkeys behind us.
Those days were fun, but I'm so happy they are over!
I now drink my cranberry juice straight up and often serve it in a sippy cup to my loyal customers!!