October 15, 2008

Britney is Back!


I never thought I'd say these words, but Britney is back! Her video for her new song "Womanizer" premiered on 20/20 last week (isn't that random?), and I pretended that I didn't like the song because Devon thought that it was super lame, but then I heard it again today on the radio, and I can't hide my feelings anymore-- L-O-V-E it. When I'm not bumpin' The Backyardigans in my car, I'm totally going to be jammin' to Womanizer, and I'll probably keep singing even at stop lights!

Welcome back to earth Britney! Now, go be a better mom.

3 comments:

Wilson Girlzz said...

Brit fans unite!
I haven't heard Womanizer yet - I must find it soon!

I agree with you, welcome back Brit, and YES, now go be a better mom.

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

I didn't know the backyardigans had a soundtrack! Maybe I should give it a whirl because the wheels on the bus and the more we get together is getting old! Jeff Probst is on Ellen....gotta go.

Molly Andersson said...

It is catchy... i agree. although the music video was a bit racey you must admit... (not sure how to spell racey but you get the idea :)