It is 10:30pm.
The kids are asleep.
Devon is with Ozzy Osbourne.
I am sitting in a room that looks like this-
Rather than pick up toys, I have chosen to sit in the corner of the sofa not covered in toys and play this game on Devon's iPad-
Goodnight!

4 comments:
You can just tell Devon that the mess is Ozzys fault.
:o)
Or Devon's fault! :):):)
At least the kids had fun!!!!
Today, you eat and watch commercials and remember our anniversary!!!! "I don't love you I love her!!!"...Thank goodness for Tanner's awesome instincts when we met you!!!!
Ahhh yes, I know that scene in the living room well. It means your kids are having fun.
And Bejeweled means you are having fun.
The Packers are winning so we are all having fun!
I am cracking up at that picture! My front living room is similar to that right now thanks to 1 child-I can only imagine where there are more to contribute. I hope you had fun playing Bejeweled! Love you.
Post a Comment