Devon is out of town,
and Joe's school is on winter break.
(I am certain that "winter break" did not exist when I was in school!)
So, the kiddos and I took a vacation to Chateau Harris.
(also known as Aunt Merry's house)
We are currently snowed-in,
which we all agree is pretty awesome.
We are having a lovely time,
see!?








5 comments:
I just emailed you back and said you should blog about your winter wonderland vacation!!! Looks like we are in sync! :)
The picture of Lucy making her snow angel is AWESOME!!!! I love it!!!
Looks like you are having a fabulous time!!! SO happy for your winter break!!!!
Looks really really fun! Glad you are enjoying Winter Break.
F.U.N.
What a winter wonderland you are in - and I'm happy you are enjoying the weather at "Chateau Harris" (verry funny!)
The kiddos look so happy and I'm thinking a big, tall, hot chocolate is in order!
That looks to me like a great vacation! Seriously, people pay big money to do those things and it looks like you are all having a blast! Love you!!! :) P.S. Tell Merry hello for me!
WINTER WINDERLAND:) Looks like you guys are having way too much fun. Wish we were there to enjoy it with you.
Post a Comment