Do you ever look at a picture of yourself and think
Oh dear!
while making a face that looks like you are in a tiny bit of pain?
That was my reaction when I saw this picture of Yours Truly.
The good news is that I have scheduled a hair appointment.
The bad news is that the appointment isn't for another 2 1/2 weeks.
I predict an influx of hats and headbands to mask these unsightly roots!

5 comments:
Well you live in the right place to be sporting hats! :))) I am in the same boat as you! Come to California where a super awesome stylist comes to your house!!! Makeover by Molly comes to you!!! :)
You look beautiful btw!
You do look awesome...it appears you have not aged a bit since the last time I saw you almost 3 years ago! I can't wait to see the "after" picture!
OH MY GOSH!!
just kidding ;o)
You rock those roots girlfriend!
Then give'm hell in two weeks!
oh, you all are too kind!
fyi- that is snow in my hair, not dandruff!!
or... you could just make up your mind and then makeovers by molly really would come to you.. just a thought! and I want to see you and your kids... but if you don't want me.... lol :) and Lisa do you need me??
Post a Comment