November 26, 2010

A Week of Thankfulness- Day 5

I hope that you all had a lovely Thanksgiving Day!
We did!

Today
I am thankful
for health
for Joe, Lucy and Max
for family, near and far
for potatoes
and garlic
for warmth
and much, much more!

On a day like today, it is really tough to not feel blessed.  Just try and feel not-blessed- I dare you!
My belly is full
and so is my heart.
love love love!



5 comments:

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

I am thankful for you! What a great recap in photos! Looks like it was the perfect day for your family! There is no way I can't feel blessed either...NO WAY :)))!

I hope you are enjoying some leftovers (like me :)) as we speak!!!

The Blake family loves the Rantz family! Happy day after Thanksgiving!

Just Me said...

It was a fun day and I am so thankful I was asked to take part in it. A day full of warmth, family and TONS of food!

I shall go have a homemade biscotti now :-)

Leslie said...

Awwwww.....that makes me happy! I am glad you all had such a great Thanksgiving :)

Wilson Girlzz said...

Great pictures and thankful list.
(I too, am thankful for garlic!)

I am happy you had a great Thanksgiving :o)

The Browns said...

I love your week of thankfulness. It's very inspiring and sweet. You have such a nice and supportive family!!!