This week, our new house hosted it's first house guests: Devon's sister Terin and her daughter Lyla.
How cute is little Lyla??? We are all just a bit crazy about her :)
Sweet Lyla is such a great baby, and we wanted to keep her. In fact, I asked if we could keep her. She has the most wonderful little smile. When she smiles at me, I am convinced that she thinks that I am the most terrific thing she's ever seen in her whole life.
See?
Look at that smile!
She loves me!
It was a nice visit with Terin, getting to know her in her new role- Mama Terin.
We spent time doing mama-type things, such as Stroller Strides, snacks, shopping at the consignment store, changing diapers, playing with the kids, etc. And all the while, the unpacking of boxes continued, and continues, and might continue for the rest of my life! I realize that it has only been a week of active moving, but I am exhausted, and every time that Terin sat to nurse Lyla, I found myself wishing that I had a baby to nurse, because is there a better reason to stop what you are doing and sit down for a bit than to nurse a hungry baby??
Anyway, it is all good in the 'hood, and I'm happy, but I already miss squeezing that tiny girl!





3 comments:
Awwww...you could totally see how much everyone loved little Lyla! She really is a beautiful baby!! Glad you all had a great time with her and her mama. Keep up the good work on the new house :) love you!
Oh my...little Lyla is TDF!!!! She is beyond precious and oh so kissable!!! We would would be over the moon for her too!!!
Sounds like you had a really fun visit!!!
It's amazing how grown up Max looked loving on her! Maybe it IS time for you to be nursing a new little baby!!! :)))
OHHH, I love seeing little Max hugging tiny Lyla. She is sooo cute.
Love love your new home. It suits you all so well. It was so wonderful to get some babylove last night from Max and Lucy (I am trying to refrain from calling him "Maxy", since he is a big boy now with his new haircut, which I absolutely love! Good job, Molly.)
Anyway, sorry I was not able to make it over to see lil Lyla. Next time hopefully. She will probably be walking by then. They grow sooo fast.
Post a Comment