Halloween is done and is in the books, and it was another successful year!
Joe went Trick-or-Treat-ing with a friend. They thoroughly covered the whole neighborhood, and our vampire returned with a pillowcase loaded with candy.
Max and Lucy had plenty of us to help them get ready, and to help them get from house to house, and to give them a lift when their feet were tired, and to carry their baskets of candy (though Max wouldn't let his candy out of his sight!).
My sister insisted that I dress up with her this year- we were pirate-girls, but the general consensus was that I looked more like a wench.
Our Swan Princess and Woody (from Toy Story) looked fantastic, and this mama's heart turned to mush :)









5 comments:
What fun! This grandma's heart turned to mush a few times too. A really fun not-as-cold-as-usual Halloween!
I LOVE IT!!!! You and Molly looked AMAZING! Seriously, I am glad she convinced you! Some goooood genes in that family! I love the picture of Molly and your Mom.
Lucy looked beautiful!!! I am so glad Aunt Mary got to see her work of art in action!
Max was the perfect Woody!!! SO adorable! I love that he was all over his candy like white on rice!
Joe got to trick or treat with a friend? There was nothing better at that age than feeling that freedom and running from house to house!
Your pictures are awesome and I would say that your Halloween was a huge success!
I have a another favorite photo. The one of you and Devon! So cute and frameable! You always look so good in red! :)
All of your kiddos looked fantastic. Joe makes a pretty convincing vampire! Well done Aunt Mary-that costume is pretty amazing. Max is just darling in his Woody get up as well!
Love it all!
Can we come up for Halloween next year? You inspire me to do make a bigger effort with Halloween; and I think if we dressed up we could be "thing 1" and "thing 2" and our kids could run around like nutty nut balls!? Whatta say??
Pretty Please?!
Post a Comment