November 18, 2010

Chinese Tea

As founder and president of the Lucy Kate Fan Club, I am obligated to post pictures of today's dress rehearsal for the ballet holiday performance!!
No flash photography is allowed at the actual performance, so Miss Sue (the ballet teacher) has the girls get into their costumes and do their dance for the parents before the big show so that we can oooh and ahhh and take flash photos until our hearts are content.
Feast your eyes on the Chinese Tea-

6 comments:

Wilson Girlzz said...

SO CUTE!
I'm in the fan club right?!

I wish I was more on the ball and had Elsie and Brynn in a dance class so that we had Christmas perfomances to attend!

I am certian it will be magical!

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

OH MY GOSH AND OH MY GOODNESS!!! SO stinkin' cute!!! I am so glad you got this exclusive opportunity to photograph and video our little star! Sorry but she is the best one in my (completely unbiased :)) opinion!!!

I wish I could be there to see her big performance!

You are such a good MAMA!!!

Just Me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Just Me said...

Ohhh, thank you for posting this, she is sooo very cute and she really is the best one! (completely unbiased also).

She knows where to look for the camera, our little star. I hope I get to see her perform it. She is my favorite little girl in the whole world and she knows it. And why wouldn't she be? I am a HUGE fan!

Leslie said...

Adorable, I would have been crying! She is doing so well!! With her little round face and haircut, she looks so much like you at that age.:)

comfy cozy said...

Positively adorable, Annie! She is just so sweet! Great idea to have the parents see it first and then you can just enjoy the later show.

Had the chance to catch up and wanted to let you know that I appreciated your post on "labels," and not that of the designer variety. It served as a really great reminder for me to think twice about it. And I'm not OCD, I'm just organized! :)