Last Friday night, Lucy and I had a date with our friends Katie and Ethan.
We had a lovely dinner at Red Robin,
(yes, she really, really loves spaghetti!)
and then we went to
DISNEY ON ICE!!
Ethan and Lucy were SO VERY EXCITED,
and, to be honest,
Katie and I were pretty excited too!
It was magical,
and we had lots of fun :)
Our little Disney fans fell asleep with their souvenirs in their laps.






10 comments:
Arrrgghhh! LOL, I love that pic. It was a FABULOUS night, and Lucy doesn't just love her spaghet, she MAULS it! I've never seen anything like it.
We had such a great evening. Ethan had to bring his Belle over to Gma's & Gpa's the next day. He was so excited to tell everyone about the show. We had a wonderful time too, but next date is a girls only date.
Thanks for a fun night out!
AAaaaaawww! I love it!!! How fun?! Lucy is so stinkin cute!!! I LOVE the picture of you and your girl!!! The double date looked like so so so much fun!
You are such a good Mommy! Lucy will never forget that night!!!
I have to admit, I almost got teary on the last photo. Something so special about the quiet car ride home when you know you just made some little dreams come true :)! A little sappy, I know, I can't help it! I loved it!
Oh and love Lucy's commitment to her spaghetti! That's my kind of girl!
I love Lucy in that dress! So glad you all had so much fun, I think it is magical too. : )
Sounds like a hot date to me!
Love the pic of them passed out- that is after all what a good date should make you want to do! :)
How funny is that last pic of the little 'uns all passed out. The sign of a good date for them. I see thy are wearing matching pink.
I am anticipating Lucy telling me all about the Princesses on Ice.
HOw fun!! my favorite pic is of Lucy with the spagetti!!! sounds like a fantastic double date!! :)
Super fun double date - kind a jealous over here!
Lucy and Ethan are too cute (so are you and Katie!)...I'm glad they agreed to take you both out ;o)
That last photo of Miss Lucy zoncked out is my favorite! How fun that you all got to do that-miss you!
So cute!! Great pics! Ethan was telling me all about it the next day. I bet the kids will remember this forever.
So cute! And I must say that I absolutely LOVE Lucy's sparkly ballet flats, she's such the fashionista :)
I miss seeing you guys! Maybe we can meet up at the tugboat one day for coffee and let the kiddos run wild?
Post a Comment