October 18, 2010

Who Dunnit??

My camera is broken.
It is garbage!
It is unusable!
I'm not going to point any fingers, but my suspicions lead me to believe that the damage was done by
 someone who is little,
someone who is curious,
someone who is a rascal,
someone who likes to break things.

I simply cannot live without a camera.
I cannot BLOG without a camera!

Any suggestions on what I should buy to replace my Canon piece-of-trash?
I'm not too picky, because I don't know much about cameras.
All I know is that I've got to keep a steady eye on little people!  :)

7 comments:

Jami said...

Costco! I always find great camaras at that place (along with many other things.....)

Wilson Girlzz said...

What? That sweet little boy of yours did something naughty? ;o)

I have a consumer reports at home that lists out the 'Best of for 2010' and cameras are in there - I'll call you with the info...but I agree, when in doubt, Costco rocks!

love you

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

OH NO!!!!! You are right, no blogging without a camera! Well, at least you have some of the cutest little rascals around!!!

Let me get back to you on the camera suggestion!

Just Me said...

Costco. There some really good deals on cameras out there, the point and shoots, like we use.

I broke mine at my sister's BEFORE I went on my Medeterranean Cruise. Yeah, BEFORE. I think it was when I was in the airport and dropped the backpack you loaned me to hug my niece who was going with me on the cruise. BUT I had a sister who gave me her Olympus which was about the same as my broken Canon. Older but it did very well. I still think Canon is the bestest but I suspect they are all very similar.

You are right, you cannot live without a camera. I could not imagine my once in a lifetime trip without one. I was devastated when mine broke. Not everyone has a wealthy generous sister though, so Costo.

Just Me said...

By the way, until you get a new one, I found out that mine did indeed still work if I used the viewfinder to spot pics and not the screen. Yours may still be usable too until it can be replaced. Take a pic, put the card into your computer and see if it works. We must have your blogs!

comfy cozy said...

Oh maaannn! That bites!

I seriously would have shipped you my old one but I finally just gave it to my sis after nearly a year of not using it. It was a point and click so it worked, but if you have the extra funds (which I know is a rough time of the year with Christmas coming up), an slr is always good for a few different reasons. Mainly though, it's just quicker to catch the little ones.

And yes, Costco!!! They always throw in extra freebies!

Wilson Girlzz said...

I'm back...with Consumer reports Best Products of the Year:

Basic Cameras (point and shoot)
1. Nikon Coolpix S8000
2. Canon Powershot SD940 IS ELPH
3. Canon Powershot SD1400 IS ELPH
4. Nikon Coolpix L21
5. Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-HX5V

Advanced Cameras
1. Canon EOS 7D Digital
2. Canon EOS Rebel T2i
3. Canon EOS Rebel Tli
4. Nikon D5000
5. Canon PowerShot G11

Nerdy, I know :o)
Let me know what you end up with - we are in the market too.