'Tis the season for dressing up!
It is Spirit Week at Joe's school, and today's dress-up theme was simply "Dress-Up Day."
Dress-up as what? we asked. Halloween costumes? No, that is on Friday.
Dress-up in your silliest clothes? Nope, just dress up and look nice.
Well, okay!
Joe was feelin' the spirit of Spirit Week, so this morning I helped him achieve his dapper-ness. He was lookin' sharp in daddy's tie and mama's leather blazer :)
On Monday after Stroller Strides, the smaller people and I went to a Halloween party with our Stroller Strides friends. Lucy put on a pretty ballerina ensemble and Max dressed-up as "Woo-ee". My costume was that of a tired and sweaty mama.
Lucy made a craft, and we ate yummy snacks, and Max smeared orange frosting all over his face and hair...
Why does he do this?
We tried to assemble the kiddies for a group shot- everyone looked ADORABLE in their costumes. SO CUTE!
The group shot was quite a challenge! I didn't have much luck from my angle.
So, I stole borrowed this picture-
Much better!



3 comments:
Ohhh, I love little "ooeey!" with frosting in his hair.
Tell Joe he looks absolutely dapper-cool! Love the tie, leather jacket, slicked hair. Maybe mafia cool? No, don't tell him that, he will like it :-)
That new camera is doing a fine job! Those kids are sooo cute!! My grandkids especially (and I am not even the slightest bit biased).
OMGSH and OMGSH!!!! SOOOO CUTE!!! I am a sucker for the costumes and your kiddos are so adorable!
Also, sign me up a.s.a.p for the sweaty tired Mom costume because you look beautiful!!!!
I have to agree with Donna, your camera is doing a fantastic job!
Fun!
I love Joe's 'sophisticated' look and the kids in their costumes are fabulous!
I laughed out loud at the picture of Maxy with the orange frosting in his hair and your comment 'why does he do this?'
I agree with Lisa...you are too cute all sweaty and tired!
Post a Comment