October 13, 2010

My Family

This is my family.
My mom and dad, my brother Adam and his wife Jillian, and their kids Avery, Ellee and Brady, my brother Seth, and my sister Molly.
I miss them terribly.
Last night they all got together for pizza at Adam and Jill's house.
Pizza on a Tuesday night with the family- does it get better than that? 

Washington is a really beautiful place to live.
If only Washington was home to these 9 people, it would be perfect.

5 comments:

Wilson Girlzz said...

What a great picture! It's so sweet to see everyone together - I can't believe how much Brady looks like Adam (wow)

I know they miss you too!

andrea perry said...

We need to invent some sort of time-traveling device to instantly zap us back to California whenever we're missing it. You in?!?

Leslie said...

Awwwwwww....You didn't even have to tell me to read it!! What a sweet blog! We miss you too!!!!! Come home :)

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

What could be better??? I love that group too!!! California here we come...right back where we started from...Califoooornia HERE WE COME! Okay, so it was the theme song for the OC. So what?! :) Fall visit?

comfy cozy said...

What a great picture of the fam.

I agree with your sentiments...
if only WA had your fam living there then it would be the PERFECT place to live!

Maybe they'll all come to their senses and move to WA? CA is overrated! :)