![]() |
| Leave Devon and Lucy alone with the camera, and this is what you find when you download pictures! |
Rantz News: Last week I found and secured a rental house for our family!!! We are moving! The house met all of our "wish list" criteria, and it is less than a mile away from our current residence, so we don't have to worry about Joe changing schools, or losing touch with our neighbors/community. We feel pretty blessed :)
We are not sure when we are going to make the big move, but I was anxious to move something into our new place, so I started with beach towels!
And there they sit, in an empty linen closet in an empty house!
I'll admit that I am a bit nervous about moving. I think that my nerves are attached to the uncertain outcome of the short sale of our home. Plus, moving can be a lot of work. But I am mostly excited, and the kids and Devon are excited too!
More details to come as we fill this emtpy closet!



7 comments:
CONGRATS!!
This is HUGE! Just think, one of these days very soon you will feel a big burden lifted off of you (and you can call the homeowners to fix things, which will be so awesome!).
Happy for you guys!
BE EXCITED!!!! I AM!!!! It really sounds ideal!!! I love that beach towels was the first thing you moved in!!! So fitting for a beach loving girl!
Hmmm my Mom always said that you could start any new tradition or rule in a new house! So the sky is the limit Annie! My Mom wasn't huge on great advice :) but that is one I have held on to!
I love the fam gone wild photos!!!!
Can't wait to see the pics and hear about all of your moving adventures!
I forgot to tell you that after you mentioned you had a guest room I had a dream that night that I stayed in it and you delivered me your mac n cheese and peas in bed!!! It's no lie that I have been craving that this entire pregnancy!
Well, the food not the bed side service :)))))))
A new photographer in the family....LUCY! Taking after her mom. I love it. And I do love your new home, everything about it, especially the gas fireplace. And the location. And the sliding glass doors. And the extra room. And....well, everything! Soooo happy for you!!
Awesome news buddy!
Do you need a helper/packer/mover friend?
I work for free!! :o)
A huge congrats on the new place!!! That's so exciting! Let me know if there's anything I can do to help come move-in time :).
SA-WEET!!! Is it the one behind the ballet studio... closer to Zeeks... closer to "Ladies Night"... drive free zone? Or maybe it's a different one you didn't share with me... huh? JK!!! Love that you're movin'. Let us know when and where and we'll be there with LOTT'S of kids. HA, I crack myself up! Orrrrrr, I'll watch your kids and send my man over to help out.
Post a Comment