Oh man, I don't know Annie! (and you can tell that I struggle with the same thing because Olivia is totally rockin' a mullet :). I love the "anonymous" poll!
2/3 of the A's agree-cut the mullet! He will thank you one day-I promise! He is darling, but I promise you will love his new cut especially if Molly does the honors. Love you! :)
He is not even two yet, and this is his signature. I love his little curls in the back. Well, you know my vote. But if you gotta do it, save the locks, Molly.
10 comments:
i only said cut it now cuz aunt molly will be there to do the honors!!
Oh that's such a hard one!!! I love the curls, but there does come a day...
Aunt Molly would be perfect! But would he lose his lover boy status? :)))
Oh I just saw the pole! That's so funny!
Oh shoot, poll.
He is so big!! He looks like a little grown up in that picture, of course, I only know him from pictures...but you know what I mean;).
Sounds like Molly is the perfect lady for the job!
Oh man, I don't know Annie! (and you can tell that I struggle with the same thing because Olivia is totally rockin' a mullet :). I love the "anonymous" poll!
I'm the 1%-er in the first category...sorry buddy...not a fan of the mullet.
Love you!
2/3 of the A's agree-cut the mullet! He will thank you one day-I promise! He is darling, but I promise you will love his new cut especially if Molly does the honors. Love you! :)
He is not even two yet, and this is his signature. I love his little curls in the back. Well, you know my vote. But if you gotta do it, save the locks, Molly.
Thanks so much for the comment! Yep, we are in Sacramento! Small world... ;) Off to check out your blog!
Post a Comment