October 3, 2010

A Sales Pitch

Do you like to support middle school programs such as clubs, athletics, fine arts, music, dances and more?

Do you like this face?



Do you like to read magazines?

Do you need to renew any of your magazine subscriptions?

Can you appreciate a procrastinating mama who has waited until the last minute of the fundraiser to hit up family and friends?

If you answered YES! to any of these questions,
I HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU!

Magazine Drive 2010!



Joe's school is selling magazine subscriptions and subscription renewals, and I told him that I'd give a sales pitch on my blog :)

If you are interested, please click right HERE!

The prices are actually pretty decent, and there are a several 2 for 1 deals that I like, such as...

1 year of both Redbook and Good Housekeeping for $20
and
1 year of both Allure and Lucky for $20
and
1 year of both Better Homes & Gardens and Ladies' Home Journal for $20

Not bad, right??

No pressure, of course, but if you are interested, today (Sunday) and tomorrow are the final days... so don't procrastinate (like I do!).

6 comments:

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

HA! :) I like your sales pitch! Very convincing! Must have been all of those hours you logged at The Sleep Shop! Okay, I am in. I am sure I can find a good magazine to subscribe to and who could resist that face?!

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

UHOH, we need his school number or name? Then we are in!

Wilson Girlzz said...

You know I'm a sucka for magazines!
I'll do some shoppin' around :o)

Hook us up with the required info please! :o)

Leslie said...

I really love that boy!! But, I don't need any magazines :(. Please hit me up for anything else though!!!

Annie said...

Ah, you girls are awesome!
Joe's school number is WC5336 and the school name is Pacific Cascade Middle School.
Let me know if it works! Thank you!

Wilson Girlzz said...

Dear Joseph,

Thank you for my Marie Claire and Glamour subscriptions...I feel more stylish already!

Love,
andrea