ANNIE! OK so I have been a follower again since Lisa started up her blog again and I have to say that you are one of the funniest most honest people I have ever come across! I love your true, endearing and often messy, crazy, REAL depiction of this journey we call mommyhood. I love how you are so candid about the ups and downs of everyday life. Your blog is like a tall drink of water...refreshing! Love it and I will be a faithful commenter no that I figured out how to re-activate my goggle account! =)
8 comments:
Someone has a long arm! Can't believe you were able to pull that off without Max or Lucy running off! Very cute.
haha- it wasn't easy! We took several pictures until we finally got one with all of us in the frame, and Max escaped a few times! :)
SO CUTE! I love this picture! Forgive him!!! DO it! Especially since he took you out on that date when he got home! :)
I think you need to blow this up, mat it and frame it!!!! precious :)
I agree with mama! LOVE this pic ;) frame worthy for sure!! :)
ANNIE!
OK so I have been a follower again since Lisa started up her blog again and I have to say that you are one of the funniest most honest people I have ever come across! I love your true, endearing and often messy, crazy, REAL depiction of this journey we call mommyhood. I love how you are so candid about the ups and downs of everyday life. Your blog is like a tall drink of water...refreshing! Love it and I will be a faithful commenter no that I figured out how to re-activate my goggle account! =)
love it!
Love that picture angle! I tried a pic like that before but it didn't turn out so well!
So happy for you that Devon is (finally!) home! :)
Post a Comment