Lucy says "merote" instead of "remote"
Max says "down mama" when he wants to get either down (from high chair) or up (on mama's lap)
Lucy asks for every single toy that is advertised on TV. "We'll put it on your Christmas list!"
Max's diet is 99% dairy
Lucy isn't changing her clothes as many times each day as she used to, and she likes to wear "warm leggers" these days (leggings)
Max thinks that both Woody and Buzz are both named Woody- or "Woo-ee"
Lucy has introduced Max to the fun game of pushing all of the sofa cushions off of the sofa and then jumping onto them on the floor
Max thinks that both dogs and cats are "goggies"
Lucy is going to be dancing in the "Chinese Tea" scene in a production of Nutcracker
Max announces "Tutu!" every time that our phone rings
Can I freeze time so that they can stay this way a bit longer??
I've been putting my new camera to work, and I was able to snap some pics of our ballerina-
And also some pics at Joe's softball game-
And I took my little mermaid to our neighborhood Halloween festival-
We haven't made it to a pumpkin patch yet, and now it is stormy outside.
But we've got an exciting week ahead of us, so stay tuned!
(I'm probably over-selling the exciting week, but I am excited, so humor me!)




4 comments:
FIRST: Your new camera ROCKS! I love it!!!
SECOND: Lucy is going to be in the Nutcracker???? Aaaawww I wished we lived closer! What I wouldn't give to see that moment. You will just have to document enough so that I feel like I was there :).
THIRD: I love this post because I love all the little facts about your precious little ones!!! Kennedy and Max had a lot in common as little ones. Kennedy was a dairy girl as well! Also, she said "hold u me" every time she wanted up or down. :)
FOURTH: I love that your kiddos always think it's Tutu when the phone rings! I know from experience when we are on the phone that they always ask if it's Tutu and I always hear their disappointment when they learn it's just Lisa.
FIFTH (and final): I can't wait for the weeks events to unfold!! :)
PS Joe looks just like his softball pro Dad up to bat!
Great pics! Love Ballerina Lucy and hope I get to see her in the Nutcracker, wow! She is looking very ballerina-ish in your photos. Great pics of Joe up to bat and Max is so cute making his usual mess with help from his big sis. So funny he calls dogs and cats and probably all animals "goggie." Joe used to call all animals "Nikki-dog" for my dog Nikki.
Every age will be special. I can't wait to see them all!
The kiddos are ADORABLE! (I might be a tiny bit bias)We are excited for this week too!!! I know what you mean about freezing time though, maybe these blogs will help you remember when you get to be my age :)
I like your random notes - makes me feel like I know your little ones better :o)
Your camera looks like it's working well - horray!
And, of course, I can't wait to hear about the week ahead!
Post a Comment