I slept in until 9. Lucky me!!
It was a perfect Seattle fall day- rainy.
The day's agenda was blank.
Joe stayed busy with Legos.
Lucy and Max entertained us all, like this-
Devon made chocolate chip cookies.
I was asked, "Do you not like to grocery shop anymore? You haven't been in weeks."
So we all went grocery shopping.
And then we had soup for dinner.
I had to do a lot of snuggling to decide which was more snuggly- glow-in-the-dark skeleton pajamas or footed pink fleece pajamas.
It was a tie. They are equally snuggly :)
What next?
I'm glad you asked!
Bedtime for the littles, and Thursday's Grey's Anatomy for me and Devon.
And a glass of wine for me :)
7 comments:
We just watched Max's (ahhhheeeem) I mean Lucy's rendition as of Hallelujah as a family this morning and we were all cracking up.....Erich said "that was awsome". Poor Lucy getting her thunder stolen by the super cutie pie Max. As a big sister I understand and feel Lucy's pain of having your thunder stolen right out from under you! Tell her she did a Great job. SO SWEET and funny! You and devon make some cute kiddos! YAY for lazy saturdays...ours was super busy this weekend so I envy your lazy day! =)
Ahhh, so cute! Just love your Littles. Max and Lucy just boosted my Sunday mood. Tell Lucy she did such a good job she inspired her little bro to join in. Now I love Sunday.
Ahh, the kiddos are funny AND cute! I love it!
I'm happy you got to have a lazy Saturday and had a helper around :o) he sounds like he's on the fast-track to forgiveness (nice effort with the cookies!)
Love ya!
OMGSH!!!! Too adorable!!! I couldn't hear very well, but Max came through pretty well :)! Poor Lucy :))))!
Were those sweet sweet love taps or get off my stage now pats?
Yay for a rainy Seattle day with cookies, soup, Grey's Anatomy, and a glass of wine for Momma! Sounds so cozy!
PS, Max is getting soooo big and grown up!!! He is definitely keeping his lover boy status! Especially if he can serenade the girls with Hallelujah! And I think you need to have one more snuggle fest...just to be absolutely sure :)!
Oh my gosh! That is such a CLASSIC!! Lucy's face just cracks me up as she watches in bewilderment while her little brother attempts to out-shine her!
Good stuff here, and will one day be a family favorite to watch, I predict! :)
dying at the video! That was so funny. Great post :)
Post a Comment