October 27, 2010

Exquisite!

Aunt Merry delivered Lucy's Halloween costume today.
Merry made it by hand with love,
and it is so very lovely...
Lucy loves to watch the ballet Swan Lake,
which is a DVD that Merry gave to Lucy.
So, Lucy's costume is just like the lead dancer's in the ballet~
The Swan Princess.

What a lucky Lu!

9 comments:

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

You really picked the right word, EXQUISITE!!!

I am stunned! It is so beautiful! The detailing and the beading is all so amazing! Lucy must be over the moon! It fits her so perfectly!

I want an Aunt Merry!!!! Is she taking orders for Halloween 2011? :)

Don't forget to take a ton of pictures on Sunday!!!!

Wilson Girlzz said...

WOW!
That is one beautiful costume!
Merry is so talented!!

I love how proud Lucy looks to be while all dressed up :o)

Exquisite is right!

comfy cozy said...

Wowee!!

Merry sure is something! I can't imagine the time that went into that and you can tell by that one pic of her standing behind a beaming Lucy that she is so happy to have done it! You can just see the love she has for little Lucy... so sweet and Lucy will remember this one for the rest of her life, I am sure! Love the fact, too, that it ties into one of her fav movies!

andrea perry said...

Oh my goodness, she looks absolutely GORGEOUS!!! And that grin on her face is so precious, you can tell just how excited & happy she is! Take a million pictures of her on Halloween, please? :)

Leslie said...

You have always been good with words and you really picked the right one! I don't think I have ever seen Lucy's face so lit up!! She looks happy, proud, beautiful and exquisite :) Hooray for Aunt Merry!!!!!!

Just Me said...

BEAUTIFUL LUCY!! Good job, Merry!! She will wear it often with a big smile on her face. Merry is very talented indeed! Such intricate work! Can't wait to see Lucy in this gorgeous outfit.

Doulos48 said...

WOWZERS! That is the best costume ever! Lucy is so sweet and seems so proud. PERFECT! love it! Happy Halloween to that lil' swan princess....hope she scores piles of candy....and i have a hunch she will...who will be able to resist all the cuteness???

Katie said...

"Wait! The "skit" can come off?"... Ethan.

Very impressed!

We definately need to make a trip out to Merry's with you soon. All the boys would have so much fun, and I can't even imagine what Ethan would think of her "costume" supplies. I think he would expect the same detail from me, and let's just day I'm not THAT good.

We are definately Trick-or Treating together again this year... right?

Molly Andersson said...

I love her!! can i do her makeup for halloween?? and hair perhaps?