October 21, 2010

Back in Business!

I am back in business with a new camera!
(and also a trim and fresh highlights/lowlights)
I am a whole new woman!

And I will admit that I took 15 pictures of myself standing in front of a bathroom mirror before settling on this shot :)  And I will also admit that my hairstylist told me that she found a few grey hairs :)  And can someone please tell me which spelling of "grey" is the proper one to use when writing of grey hair?  Is it grey or gray?

So, anyway, I am back in business.  I purchased from Costco a Canon PowerShot SD940 IS Elph.  I was tempted to buy a Nikon, so that I could be cool like Ashton Kutcher, but I decided on a Canon.  I am anxious to leave my living room and go out into the real world to see how pics of my active kids will turn out.  A visit to the pumpkin patch may be in order!

In other news, today is Joe's last softball game!!!!  Did you catch the enthusiam?  Let me try again-  TODAY IS JOE'S LAST SOFTBALL GAME!!!!!  WooooHoooo!  It has been a short and painful season.  May I never, ever have to relive it ever again.  But, hey, maybe I'll get some great pictures at the FINAL game with my NEW camera!

The glass is half full today, people!
HALF FULL!


12 comments:

andrea perry said...

Love the new camera AND the new hair! Where did you get it done???

Just Me said...

Ditto Andrea: Love the pic with your new camera and who did your hair and where?
Love the hair!

comfy cozy said...

You look beautiful, Annie! Love the hair and I think you went with the right pic! :)

I'm glad the whole camera-gate affair didn't last too long and you are back to blogging with photos. You know how much I love me some photos to look at!

And I have no idea on the color thing. Maybe it's a tomato/tomato thing... you did say those the two different ways, right?

Just Me said...

Ok, I had to google "the color gr..." and it filled in "grey" not "gray" so now we all know. When in doubt, Google knows all. I wonder why "they" made these words so alike and confusing? :-)

Wilson Girlzz said...

DANG!
You are a cutie!!

Maybe Joe's team will win today!? End the season on a high note?!

:o)

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

I was here earlier and wanted to comment but the Galleria was on fire!!! Okay, your hair is TDF!!! I love it and I am so glad you are back in business! I can't wait to see the fruits of the little black number!!! And if you only have a few greys or grays count yourself lucky because I have MANY!!!! :)

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

Oh and congrats on the SEASON being OVER!!! I can so relate! When swimming is over I throw a party!!

Leslie said...

I am not sure why, but it made me smile to read that you and Lisa have gray hairs :)love you!

Annie said...

thanks for the comments, y'all!!
Andrea P. and Donna, I get my hair done by Sherry @ 5th Ave. Salon in Issaquah :)

Leslie said...

P.S. LOVE the hair!!! Seeyou in one week!

Katie said...

I had to look it up, but kind of knew "Grey" is the English way to spell it. Love my Little "Grey"son... we're so english. Us American's changed it sometime, I don't know when. Here's the link: http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview/id/235359.html

Love the new do, BTW! And if you find a grey hair, GET RID OF IT! We're too young and sassy! We stay up too late (getting our kids to bed), we get out drinkin' (to wash away the reminders of the day with the kids) & we get out to concerts (so, it's Disney on Ice)... we're young!!!

kim {the non-mom blogger} said...

You're too cute! Love the hair :)