August 4, 2010

To Do: Grocery Shop

"What would you like for dinner tonight, kids?  I could mix up some half & half with jelly and I Can't Believe It's Not Butter, or I could wrap a tortilla around string cheese."

4 comments:

Wilson Girlzz said...

MMMMMMMmmmm...sounds delicious!

a full-throttle fridge restock is one of my most favorite shopping trips!

;o)

Just Me said...

Save the string cheese...I'm coming over to babysit this weekend :-)

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

:) Actually a tortilla and string cheese is not half bad.

comfy cozy said...

I agree with Andrea; I get ridiculously happy when we get home from shopping, unload, and I open up the door and it just seems to sing to me! Nothing like a full fridge packed with options. This pure unadulterated joy (felt like using that strange phrase for some reason)dates all the way back to my childhood. When mama went a'shoppin' all were happy! :)

P.S. I'd pick the warm tortilla smothered in the ICBINB!