August 13, 2010

Ballerina Girl

Lucy's ballet class is somewhat of a top-secret operation.  Not really "top-secret", but the instructor asks everyone to wait outside of the community center and then she locks the door until class is over.  So, each week I bribe Lucy to show me what she is learning.  "Please?  Just one curtsy and I'll give you a sucker... "

Yesterday was the "observation class" and as we got ready to go, packing the camera, the video camera, snacks for Max to keep him sitting still for as long as possible, etc., I was so curious to see if Lucy was an active participant, or if she even seemed to enjoy ballet, or if she was graceful at all.  Whatever conspired would truly be a surprise!

It was simply delightful!  Enjoy!

6 comments:

Leslie said...

I might be partial, but I thought Lucy was the best one!!! Good job Lucy! :)

Jami said...

That is so precious! She was the best one for sure :) She is so into it! I love it and can't wait for Mia to take ballet. I wish there was ballet for mommies.......

Just Me said...

I promise I will never say another word about Lucy being uncoordinated EVER. She was the best dancer, the prettiest girl with the prettiest tutu. She followed her teacher and I was very impressed. And I am not partial....not partial at all.

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

I can't stand it!!!! She is so precious!!!! How did you know that everyone would have such fancy ensembles? Boy things have changed since Kennedy's ballerina days! She is a NATURAL!!!!!

comfy cozy said...

Oh my gosh!! SOOOOOOOO cute!! I will be showing Han this one!!!

comfy cozy said...

Just showed Hanna and as I'm typing this she is screaming "more dance!"