Ha! I love that I was on the phone with you when this occurred! I was hoping to see the pictures today! :)
Oh and huge props for getting your child to eat vegetables! I haven't mastered that one!
hahaha so silly! gotta love my little destruction derby nephew :) all tuckered out :)
Hey, green looks good on blondes, right?
he-he-he is so cute...this picture makes me giggle :o)
Eating green things...what's that?!TOO CUTE!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Ha! I love that I was on the phone with you when this occurred! I was hoping to see the pictures today! :)
Oh and huge props for getting your child to eat vegetables! I haven't mastered that one!
hahaha so silly! gotta love my little destruction derby nephew :) all tuckered out :)
Hey, green looks good on blondes, right?
he-he-he is so cute...this picture makes me giggle :o)
Eating green things...what's that?!
TOO CUTE!!
Post a Comment