My mom, dad and my baby sister Molly are visiting from California!!!
We picked them up at the airport and headed for the Mariners game. The Mariners won, which is always a happy occasion :)
After the game, we all went down on the field and the kids got to run around the bases.




8 comments:
FUN!
I like Devon's "snag the home run" pose...very studdly!!
Hope you are enjoying your family time - give them all a big hug for me :o)
p.s. I seriously can't believe how much Lucy is starting to look like you! CUTE STUFF!!
Nice looking bunch! Love Dev's studly pose in his Martinez jersey. See you later.
AAAAWWWWW!!!!! I LOVE THESE PICTURES!!!!! How cute are all of you?!?!?!?!?! Tell everyone we said hello!!!! Seriously loved this post!!!
I love seeing your family back together again! I agree-Lucy is looking more and more like you the older she gets.
Yay!!! So happy you got to spend some time with the family!
Love the pic of Lucy tomboying it up while looking adorable in her skirt!
Can we go back to your previous post? What is that mystery animal?!?
Al- I honestly have no idea about the mystery animal!!! Joe looked at the pic and said it was a boar. No clue! But it was ugly! I asked another mom at the farm, and she said, "Um, it looks like a cross between a pig and a pony."
I have to comment again on the animal. I thought it was a cross between a pig and pony too but hope if it is that it was "invitro" because otherwise I don't know which to feel sorry for most, the pig or the pony.
Post a Comment