August 10, 2010

Time Out!

I may need to rethink my discipline strategy; while Lucy sits on the "time-out step," Max sits with her to keep her company.  She was in trouble for hitting Max on the head with a toy.  He is obviously not hurt.  Hmmm, she doesn't look too remorseful, does she?

And they looked so darn cute and chummy sitting there together that I had to get my camera out to take a few pictures.  It was a Kodak moment on the "time-out step."  It is no wonder that this discipline strategy isn't working- I might as well hand out balloons and cotton candy!

5 comments:

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

And maybe a toy! :) Too cute Annie!

Wilson Girlzz said...

Gosh, if it makes you feel any better; I've had the very same discipline strategy backfire on me in very similar fashion.

They both look very sweet, cute and un-naughty in those pictures. Max's little smile cracks me up!

This is not one of my proudest moments, but I'll share it anyways - Brynn hit Elsie with a toy and because the whole time out, appologize to your sister thing hadn't been working all day long...I quietly just picked up the toy and Brynn and we went out to the garage together and I threw it in the garbage.

The neighbors might have tought I ripped both arms off of her, but I assure you, not a hand was laid nor was there any sort of yelling involved...

I can tell you that she has not hit with a toy since.

Just Me said...

Such cute little angels :-)

Molly Andersson said...

oh my goodness they are too cute sissy!!! haha what little goofballs!

comfy cozy said...

Um, yeah, not too remorseful but nonetheless, pretty stinkin' cute!! And Max is so forgiving...see you're doing something right! :)

Han had a time-out yesterday and kept trying to walk away from her little corner!

Girls are just too darn smart for their own good these days I tell ya!