August 15, 2010

Softball Weekend


This weekend I am feeling grateful for

                                       the summer heat

                      Devon's softball team

                       popsicles at the snack bar


a cool bath for the kids at the end of the day


                                               pizza for dinner


Clean & Sober Softball Association



                                                         sleeping with the windows open and the fans on

#25 (that's Devon)

kids playing well together

 
realtors who are showing our house to potential buyers


naps in the carseats

 
        dirty faces and dirty toes



P.S.  The Attitudes took 1st place!!

4 comments:

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

All really good stuff Annie!!! Gosh, I miss real life! Love your pictures.

Just Me said...

Hope Dev wins the tournament! And then you can go home and relax...with a happy husband.

Just Me said...

Oh, I love the shirt, Dev! Congrats for the great win!

comfy cozy said...

Good stuff indeed! I especially love the fact that you don't have to deal with any of that annoying beer drinkin' and playin' stuff! :)

P.S. Good luck with the house!!!