August 16, 2010

Oh, Monday Morning

Monday Morning,
You've found me with a living room campsite


and an overly enthusiastic hubby who left the house to go earn a living


and a tired me, who can't decide if I'm ill or just grumpy


and a baseball-card-lovin' almost-middle-schooler who needs a haircut


and an inspired and insistent finger painter


and a project that was bound to attract the others


and a baby who may or may not have tasted the finger paints


and now I have a colorful mess to clean up.

Monday morning, can you just come back later?

7 comments:

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

Aaaaaww, I don't know Annie....looks pretty great to me! So cute!

Just Me said...

Escaping the heat, eh? Looks fun, verrry cute pictures. Love you all!

Molly Andersson said...

hahaha sissy this cracked me up!!! you have some very creative kidos!! has everyone been sleeping in the living room?? lol ur family is too cute!!

Katie said...

The lake cured it all!

Fan-tab-u-lous day today! That's my own word... I like it.

Wilson Girlzz said...

I want to come over and play.
OK?
See you soon!
(I wish!!)

comfy cozy said...

Looks like my kind of fun- craftin' and campin'! :)

Just Me said...

Annie, love your new top picture! Very nice!