August 19, 2010

Me Time??

In an hour or so, I will be taking Joe, Lucy and Max to a friend's house and will then proceed to enjoy a few hours of "me time."  My girlfriend insists that I do not vacuum my car (as I did last time) or do any housework (as I should do).

I have no idea what to do with myself!

The mall?  A mani/pedi?  Go back to bed?

The possibilities are endless, yet my mind is blank when I try to feel out what do I want to do?

What would YOU do??

I'll let you know what I come up with!

7 comments:

comfy cozy said...

Oooohhh!!

Hmm. No reading- time goes by too quickly. No cleaning- that's a bore.

I think I would...

head to the mall where I would treat myself to something yummy and browse the new fall selections

OR

check myself into a dark movie theatre to see the new Jennifer Aniston movie and get lost in someone else's life for approx. 90 minutes.

Enjoy!!!!

comfy cozy said...

Oops, cat's out of the bag...thinking of blogging again!

I almost considered deleting this comment but...what the heck?! I'll let you know of I jump onboard again! :)

comfy cozy said...

P.S. How strange is it that we both chose the same layout and a beach pic??!

~ Forgot to mention this is Hanna's Mommy and I've left two too many comments!

Annie said...

Blogger formerly known as Hanna's Mommy!! Good to see ya'! I've been thinking about you... wondering if your fall decor is on display yet!

I totally should have seen that movie! Devon wants to see it though, so I'd better wait for him.

It is funny that we had the same layout! But I just changed mine again- trying something new. What do you think about white on white on white? Too white???

If you do decide to jump back into blogging, I'll be a faithful follower! :)

comfy cozy said...

I like the white on white...it lends a very professional blogger look to it! :)

P.S. You look smokin' in the beach pic!

Wilson Girlzz said...

I was really hoping 'This Is Me' is who it was!!
Hi old friend...nice to hear what you are debating...you know I'll be a faithful follower too :o)

Annie...what did you do with your day?!

I'm happy you had a little time to yourself - I hope it was fabulous!!

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

This is all killing me! :)))) Annie, I hope you had soooo much fun! I can't wait to hear what you did! I can't lie, I was like who is this fun new commente???r!!! This is Me would be a welcome friend!!!!

So what did you do??? What a great friend to take all your kiddos for an afternoon! Is there a swap in your future? Okay...night.