August 21, 2010

Date Night With Idols!



Would you vote for us??

6 comments:

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

YES!!!!! Tell more? :)

Annie said...

Dev got free tickets to see Idols Live, and though he TOTALLY didn't want to go, we made a date night out of it and had a really fun time. Devon was dreading the choreographed group performances, but there weren't any! Each of the top 10 had solo time on stage, and Crystal Bowersox was my fave. Oh, and Casey and Big Mike sang "Have you ever really? Really, really ever loved a woman?" It was lovely :)

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

Oh I loved Casey!!!! No group performances? Crazy! Thanks for the 411! What a fun night!!!

Wilson Girlzz said...

Shuper Cute!!

You've got my vote...what's the toll free number?

BTW...you can totally pull of skinny jeans and I am jealous!

Just Me said...

Love that you got those pics, and that you guys had fun! I had fun too, with your munchkins!

comfy cozy said...

Although we're not fans of the show in our household...I'd totally vote for you!!!!!

Hmm, I don't know- for someone that didn't want to go, it sure looks like he's enjoying himself...! :)