August 28, 2010

Big Boy Bed

If I was a little big boy, who could climb out of my crib without any concern for my personal safety, I would totally want to sleep in a bed that is shaped like a car.

I would fall asleep FAST and dream of driving FAST...
And I would NOT leave my super awesome car/bed in the middle of the night.  I would NOT want to sleep with my mom and dad in their boring non-car bed.

That is crazy talk, Mama!

7 comments:

Leslie said...

I love the bed!! I love the pictures!! I love that little boy!!! I love your blog!!!! :)

Leslie said...

P.S. see you tomorrow!

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

Oh my goodness!!!! Annie! He is so cute! The bedding is the perfect addition! Vroom Vrooom!!!!

Just Me said...

He is sooo sweet, love the bed, love the boy, perfect for him! You really should get paid for this blog. You do such a great job, and all my favorite people are in it! :-)

Wilson Girlzz said...

WOW! That is a really cool bed :o)

I would want to stay in it as well, snuggled into my super fast sheets and I might even consider falling asleep FAST every night!!

That look in the last picture is hilarious!! I think Max has all your tricks figured out...sorry buddy!!

comfy cozy said...

What an expression in that last pic!! Max is adorable...and too smart for his own good!

The Browns said...

Love the bed!!! Max is getting so big.