For those of you who are not as excited about this show as I am, let me give a quick sales pitch...

This is Jason, and he is The Bachelor. He has been divorced for 2 years, and shares custody of his 3 year old son, Ty, with his ex-wife. He lives near Seattle (nope, I haven't seen him in public yet, but my celebrity stalking skills are not what they used to be!), and he was a "contestant" on the last season, The Bachelorette, but Deanna did NOT pick him. As he was getting down on one knee to propose, she told him, "No, I can't." Oh, it was heartbreaking!
Anyway, Jason is adorable, a bit geeky, not an ego-maniac, fairly calm... I think he is cool, and I can't wait to see who he falls in love with! He has already told the press that the show ends in a proposal, and he is now engaged to one of the ladies that fight for his affection. Who will he pick?
You know, I fell in love with a bachelor once- a single dad looking for love... and he picked me!
I realize that there have been 12 completed seasons of The Bachelor/Bachelorette, and the success rate of the couples on the show is currently 1/12, but I have a strong feeling that Jason will be worth watching. Lucky #13! Don't miss out! Watch The Bachelor tonight!
9 comments:
My TiVo is set...I'm in! Lisa basically told me I had to and now after your spectacular sales pitch, dare I say that I am looking forward to super-fluffy tv?! I'll actually have something to contribute if/when the topic comes up! Yay!
For the record, I actually love the calm/semi-geeky type. Danny is fully aware that if I ever were to have to remarry that I would go for a geeky type. Anyone seen that older show called "Yes, Dear"? Alright, think geeky as in Greg. Yes, it's true! Greg is smart, dorky, funny, and successful! I can't stand a man that thinks he's too cool for school!
I am freaking out! I can't wait and it will truly be the highlight of my new year! That probably makes me sound desperate for entertainment...but I am going with it!
I can't wait!!!!
I just realized I said I can't wait twice in the former comment. Maybe it's because I can't wait!
I am even willing to scrap my senior citizen bed time to watch the whole two hours. Doug and I will be watching with a full spreadsheet predicting who he will choose! Try it it's really fun to see if you are right! Who needs fantasy football?!
I have to watch it on-line tomorrow, so I won't check your blog until after that, just in case you blog about it. Adam and I can't wait to see it! Only if he could stay up that "late" each week to watch it, we'd be stalkin' your house. Watching from the window outside! Hahaha...
We have had the pleasure to see him around town! Recently Adam and I saw him at Bel. Sq. I had to keep Adam from making a comment to him. He always wants to say something cheesey to "stars". BTW, his back side is VERY cute!!!
So, I missed it.
Was it all that you wante?
AND MORE??
He sure is a cutie pie!
I watched, I loved it! He is sooo cute! I so want this to work out for him and I am all eyes to see how it does. So far I think he is using good judgment with the girls but we don't know them very well yet and neither does he so won't it be fun to watch it all play out. I am so wishing I was in Seattle/are so I could catch a glimpse of him. We have a star in Seattle. Throwing Deanna into the mix is just cruel I think. I hope he does not go for her, she had her chance. That is just my own feeling about it.
Deanna is back?! I just can't believe it! What will he do??? Predictions PLEASE!
Phil and I watched on the DVR last night (Thank God for DVR!). SO excited for this season. I think Jason is WAY HOT and has a great personality. His son Ty is just the cutest too!
None of the ladies seemed worthy of Jason but maybe a couple will grow on me. I also am stunned that Deanna is back and hope he shows her the door. I agree with Ucy's Maga - she had her chance and BLEW IT! I really hope Jason proves The Bachelor curse wrong and finds True Love this time.
I'll keep my eye out for him around town. Phil's a much better celebrity spotter than me. I bet it's so hard to keep his relationship a secret for so long until the finale airs.
So, Adam and I watched it on Tuesday. It was great! Adam is so funny, he called on his way home and said he had a headache so he wanted to just come home and relax, and watch The Bachelor. Greyson had a very convieniant nap and we hooked the boys up with their own movie. It was great. We got all cozy in bed with our laptop in tow and ate an entire box of Andes mints. Yum!
The show had it good girls and bad ones. You can't have a good season without them. Adam has all his really great comments about the girls, so I'm constantly laughing about that. Then the kicker... Deanna! Ohhh, the rating just went through the roof. I don't think he chooses her though. He'd be stupid if he did, and he doesn't seem very stupid to me. Just beautiful!
Here's to a great season, I know it!
Post a Comment