Yum Yum, Gimme' Some!
My tip this week is a recipe from my mom, Peanut Butter Popcorn. If you love peanut butter, this is the perfect treat for you! My mom says that it is easy to make, and I must confess that I've never actually made it on my own... but I am an expert at consuming it!
1/2 cup popcorn kernels
2 tablespoons melted butter
1/3 cup white corn syrup
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup peanut butter
Pop the popcorn over the stove and season with butter and salt. Set aside in a large buttered bowl.
Combine syrup and sugar in a sauce pan. Stir over medium heat until hot and bubbly. Add peanut butter and cook over low heat until well blended.
Pour hot peanut butter syrup over popcorn and mix well with a fork.
Enjoy!
4 comments:
Peanut Butter Popcorn is amazing!! im sure baby max is lovin it in your tummy!! great tip sissica!! i will vouch that this recipe is in the top ten best sweet snacks ever!! L O V E it :)
OH YEAH! Bring it on!!! These sound soooo delicious and I just so happened to buy the Costco two pack of Skippy just this week! Maybe I could make them for Maysyn's big day coming up?!!!
Side note: I just got back from Old Navy and the yoga pants just looked divine!! The old me would have snapped them up but the new me had to just pet them and walk away. Obama better fix this economy and fast!
Sounds simply delicious! Fabulous tip!
On a sidenote, Annie, you mentioned being "emotional" these days. Can I just tell you that you are sooo entitled to scream, yell, cry, throw things, whatever your little heart pleases?! Only rule is: no guilt allowed. Give yourself some slack to feel however you want to for that moment. You are an amazing mommy and I bow down to you for being prego! Just some food for thought! Speaking of food, PB popcorn could be on my menu on this cloudy and cold day!
Thank you Sadina- I actually really needed to hear that! You have no idea how much I needed to hear that :)
Post a Comment