January 7, 2009

Tuesday Tip, A Day Late!

Oops, I forgot to post a tip yesterday. Since I'd already had two items in mind, I'll post them today and call them What Would I Do Without___? Wednesday.




The first item that I am currently loving are these black yoga pants from Old Navy. I have the maternity version, and at $19.50 they are the best deal around (since I wear them every other day). Devon calls them my sweats, but I correct him and ask, "You mean my work attire?" A benefit of being a stay-at-home-mom is that yoga pants can be proper work attire!
The second item is this bar of soap by Pacifica. Pacifica can be found at Whole Foods, at it is a fantastic line of soaps, lotions, perfumes and candles. All of the fragrances are yummy, but my favorite is Hawaiian Ruby Guava. After I open the box, my whole bathroom smells great for weeks. I consider this to be a luxury item (the soaps are $7), so it makes a great gift or a self-indulgence purchase!

6 comments:

Just Me said...

I love the yoga pants tip. They look good and I assume are comfy too. Exactly what I need for daily wear for my retirement. (kinda like being a stay at home mom but without the kids....I know, HUGE difference!)
I love the Pacifica tip too. I don't know where I can get it here, no Whole Foods I don't think. I will search online and find out where I can get it.
Did you catch the View today talking about the Bachelor? Sherry is a fan but the others have not watched enough to see how cute and special Jason is. Yet.

Annie said...

Oooh, retirement sounds pretty nice! Yes, these pants are perfect for retirement :)

I saw the second half of The View conversation about The Bachelor. The first half was interrupted by the special report on the local flooding...

comfy cozy said...

I have been meaning to get a pair of these pants for some time now but keep forgetting- and I was just at Old Navy a couple days ago! I'm glad to know that they come highly recommended. I figured they were super comfy. Yay for work attire! Would you believe that I used to never wear comfy stuff like this?! If I only knew what I was missing!

Wilson Girlzz said...

I share the love for the yoga pants! I still have mine from the preggers days, and slip them on every now and then when I need to be ultra cozy...

Nothing better than a yummy soap! Since a nice warm shower is basicly my only time alone, ever, I have began to splurge on my soaps...why not make alone time even better with yummy smells and slicky smooth skin!

I'm on my way to the store!

Wilson Girlzz said...

hmmm...

I wrote "slicky smooth skin"

I mean SILKY smooth skin...OMG...I need Starbucks!

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

OOOOOO This tip is divine!!! I am all over these yoga pants! Maybe tomorrow's outing? I for one have always been into comfy "work attire"! I love that these pants span both the pregnant and non pregnant worlds! The soap looks amazing as well! Will it make me think of the bubble? Anything that can make me feel like I am in Hawaii is a gem!

Annie we can sport the pants together in a few weeks!