December 20, 2008

The Week in Pictures




Hey friends! Though I am in California for Christmas, I am still able to blog, so have no fear!




Here are some pictures from the past week...





I was motivated to scrub my kitchen floor, and Lucy insisted on helping! I asked Devon to take a picture of the special moment, and he said that he felt sure that this pic would end up on the blog! I'd hate to let him down :)




Devon's mom shipped Christmas gifts from Kansas, and we opened them on Monday night. We tried to connect with "Maga" on the webcam, but it didn't work :( So she was on the speaker phone! Joseph was especially excited to open gifts a week early!


This is a very dorky picture of Devon, but doesn't he have nice gums? :)


I got three new cds-- The Twilight soundtrack, the new Britney Spears, and David Cook. I love them all! New tunes for Mama!

This picture isn't of a specific event-- just Lucy eating some yogurt for breakfast. I thought that her bedhead was awesome. By the way, she is nearing her very first haircut, so stay tuned for a blog dedicated to Lucy's first salon visit.

When we woke up to snow, Joseph quickly got ready to go out and lay under the falling snow flakes. Lucy watched from the window in her diaper :)



We all crossed the street to Joe's school to play. I thought this pic of the two kiddos is sweet.



Lucy had so much fun rolling around and throwing snow... and this is the beginning of The Fit.


She kicked and screamed all the way home, and once we got home, we took off her wet clothes and then she threw herself on the floor in front of the door. Good grief!

5 comments:

Doulos48 said...

Annie! Love the pics of the week and Lucy by the front door is classic "almost 2"...Reese does this at least 3 times a day over something random. oh the joys of motherhood. I always respond to him singin' "You can't always get what you want" by the rolling stones....he always says i non't want dat. (translation I don't want that)
Reese just got his first hair cut last weekend, bye bye baby hello big boy or as Reese says "Big Bor!" We went to one of those places for kids....it was great as he was totally distracted by the lollipop and CARS the movie. No tears, no problems untill the lolli was gone and then he had a MELTDOWN ala Lucy at the front door he was in the parking lot. People were loking staring and I am sure thinking "get your child under control" oh well. I love the post and if you get a chance call me. Monday and Tuesday look good for ameet up if you are able. Oh and you look GREAT btw.

Doulos48 said...

oh and I LOVE me some britany!

comfy cozy said...

I LOVE all the pics, Annie! Oh, where do I begin? Do I start with how fab you look, how cute Lucy is watching her big bro in her diaper, Devon's super-happy smile next to his AC/DC or how cozy your 'hood is with the school close by?! Hmm, I think I'll go with the fact that our boys are onto us...whenever I say "honey, could you take a picture?" he assumes it will be out there in blog-world! So smart!

Boy, there is a theme here with all the hair-cutting. Hanna actually had a trim a few days ago and I've been meaning to blog about it since there's more to the story but I have blogger back-up!

I'd just like to say again what a pretty prego lady you are! I remember being prego and I could never hear Danny tell me that enough (even though I didn't believe him, it's still nice to hear!).

Just Me said...

Oh, I love the pics, so glad you put them up. And Lucy was wearing her new white coat! It does fit and looks so cute on her. I was surprised to see what a big box that farm thing came in. What does it look like out of the box? The snow here in KC has stayed and it is about 10 today. Maybe. BUT it is sunny and I already went to the Oak Park Mall. EVERYTHING is on sale everywhere. I love it. If only I had more money. Always the catch, huh? Joe looked like he was having fun making snow angels. Hope you are all enjoying family time at the Millers. Say hi for me. I miss them too.

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

I love this post and I love the pics! You definitely delivered! The sweet snowy scene with Joseph and Lucy holding hands melts my heart! The fit Lucy threw...I'm sorry but I think it's ADORABLE! We love the sass! The picture of Devon is so cute and that tshirt is perfect for him. He is a keeper! You look amazing and you and Devon matched...perfect family!