December 29, 2008

Well, Gosh, If I Didn't Already Live Here...

I'd be packin' my bags and fixin' to move to Issaquah!

Come one, come all! My mom forwarded me this article from US News because it features Issaquah, Washington as one of the top 10 healthiest places to retire!

Though we aren't even close to retirement age, we do love Issaquah, and the article paints such a pretty picture, I don't see why y'all don't just head on up! What does Mr. Rogers say? I think it was, "Would you be mine? Could you be mine? Won't you be my neighbor?!"

Check it out! http://www.usnews.com/articles/business/best-places-to-retire/2008/09/18/best-healthy-places-to-retire-issaquah-washington.html

5 comments:

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

Here we come Annie!!! I am guessing Issaquah would have been bumped to the number #1 position if they had taken you and Devon into account! AAAWWWW MUSH MUSH!!!

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

BTW two blogs in one night! You are putting me to shame! Your wild!

Just Me said...

I read that too. But if everyone moves there it won't be so scrumptious anymore. So get the word out how horrible it is, rains all the time, too many trees, mountains, lakes, etc. Haha.
Good to hear from you again.
I can't wait to get back home to Issaquah.

comfy cozy said...

I just finished reading the article and it sounds spectacular. Really, who couldn't resist?! I, for one, love the outdoors and trees...funny that I ended up in the high desert where there is little greenery!

I think that we are going to have to plan a trip to the Portland area (to see my brother) and then just head north to the lovely Seattle area. I need to experience it firsthand!

Wilson Girlzz said...

Issaquah is a great place...I've been impressed with each visit.
Gosh, maybe we'll move up there too!