Devon had to work in Oregon for 2 days this week, and the kids and I missed him terribly. Just short of throwing a party, we gave him a welcoming homecoming, and in return, he has been especially wonderful! He is the reigning Homecoming King at the Rantz home.
He was eager to play with Lucy, and he even crawled through this tiny door! When he said that he was stuck, she assured him, "I help!" and gave him a push on his big booty!
He worked from home on Friday, and he took some time to bake Christmas cookies with me (yes, mama needed more Christmas cookies!), and he wasn't even grounded!
He spent time with Joseph, building Lego ships, which is currently Joe's favorite activity.

Joseph asked me if I'd like to "feature" one of his Lego creations on my blog. How could I say no? This ship is called The Bumble Bee. The window has a radar that is able to track down ships that are about to attack! The top yellow lines are smokers so that you can write in the sky with smoke! The flames rotate when they are shooting! The front bumpers are yellow and can block anything! The front gun is a torrent! This is Joseph's best creation to date!

Joseph asked me if I'd like to "feature" one of his Lego creations on my blog. How could I say no? This ship is called The Bumble Bee. The window has a radar that is able to track down ships that are about to attack! The top yellow lines are smokers so that you can write in the sky with smoke! The flames rotate when they are shooting! The front bumpers are yellow and can block anything! The front gun is a torrent! This is Joseph's best creation to date!

Today is Saturday, and I have not left my house since Wednesday :) It is snowing outside (and starting to stick!), and it is so pretty and Christmasy! For some unknown reason, our house is only 61 degrees, and it might as well be 32 degrees because we are all freezing! Maybe I can add a snowy-scene picture tomorrow.
Now, I realize that this is a stretch, but Lucy has a pony tail!!! Look! It is a mullet-tail, but, nonetheless, it marks a "first" for Lulu :)



4 comments:
soooo cute, I LOVE Joe's lego ship! He is so creative! And I LOVE Lulu's ponytail; she is getting so big :)
Awww, what a good hubby! I bet Lucy loved seeing daddy fit through her house door! And props to Joseph for an amazing lego creation. The Bumble Bee sounds like one fightin' machine!
The pony counts! Hmm, wonder if the side-pony shooting off from the side of the head will ever come back in? Maybe by the time Lucy's hair gets long enough it will be back in style!:)
Aaaawww! That ponytail is priceless! So cute! That is a really cute little cozy outfit she is rockin'! Do you think they make it in my size???
Tell Joeseph that the Bumble Bee rocks! Tanner was super impressed with his creation! Kennedy says hi to Joe too.
I am so glad that you have your hubby back and that it is truly a winter wonderland in Issaquah. I am very jealous of your "extended staycation" cozied up at home.
Having that little door toy myself~~ imagining Devon crawling through it is hilarious but it made me a little claughsterphobic. I would die if I got stuck. I would need an "airplane pill" STAT!
Oh, I just love Joe's Ship, it looks very advanced, and Lulu's ponytail. I was sure from her other pics that her hair was getting longer. And her saying "I help" to her daddy pushing him through the house. I miss them sooo much. And kudos to Devon for giving to his family for two days. Ahhh happy home!
Post a Comment