December 30, 2008

Tuesday Tip! A Few of My Favorite Things

I have spent the day thinking of something to pass on as a Tuesday tip. Nothing brilliant came to mind, but I have been appreciating a few new items in my life that I am now deeming as "favorite things," and perhaps by sharing them, they will become some of your favorite things too!



1. Lucy's Lambie Blanket



Lucy received this blanket from Coco & Tutu for Christmas, and I am beginning to wish that my name was on that wrapped package! My mom bought it at Bath & Body Works, and I don't feel that I can adequately describe how soft, warm, cuddly and adorable it is!

2. John Mayer Where The Light Is
I've been loving John Mayer ever since he told me that My Body is a Wonderland. This is his newest cd, and it is a 2-disc live set. He does a cover of Tom Petty's Free Fallin', and it is way better than the Tom Cruise version that always comes to mind when I think of that song (you know, that corny scene in Jerry McGuire where he is singing in the car). I give this cd two thumbs up! Love it!

3. Christmas Crunch

www.mindjolt.com

My dad introduced the game Christmas Crunch to us last week, and I am embarrassed to admit that I've lost count of the hours that I've spent playing! If you enjoy puzzle games like Tetris or Dr. Mario, then Christmas Crunch is right up your alley!

No downloading required! Just make sure to stop for potty breaks, and know when to walk away! It is highly addictive! (If you visit the game soon, notice that drantz holds the 2nd highest score for the week! Nice, Devon!)

4 comments:

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

Perfect! I am such a huge fan of the "favorite things" tip! That blankie looks so cozy and I have the visual in my mind of the cascading rain and some Mermaid watching with Mommy!

That whole "your body is a wonderland" got me too! I just have to put up with relentless teasing if I listen to it. DBlake is not a fan. Whatever cool guy?!

I have yet to experience the Christmas Crunch but it is going to be in full effect today now that I am wireless. I can also bribe Tanner with it! Thanks! I am laughing out loud thinking of Devon holding the #2 spot! You so funny ANNIE!

comfy cozy said...

Even though Hanna has more blankets than she knows what to do with, I'm tempted. I guess her mommy has a bit of a blankie obsession. Blankie = Cozy! And how can I resist that sweet lambie face (and that sweet face of Lucy's)?

Funny, I always felt like Johnny was singing that directly to me. He has a way, doesn't he?! Well, I guess he's singing it to Jennifer now (let me clarify, not Jennifer Love-Hewitt...Aniston, that is!). I once had a little crush on him, although now I think he needs to add some lbs.

Annie said...

Okay, lets discuss John Mayer! Men have no respect for his love songs-- I can totally believe that Doug isn't a fan, and if I even say the name John Mayer in front of Seth, I get an earful about how "gay" he is. So, here is my strategy-- John can seriously jam on the guitar, and that is how he won Devon over. His newer cds have a ton of rock and blues. Devon has even gone to 3 JM concerts with me!! It is all about the guitar. Anyway... Sadina, I always remember that Jennifer Love-Hewitt was his squeeze. Weird! He looks so much better now (though too thin) with his hair short and some make-up over his dark circles under his eyes! I mean, he is no Justin Timberlake...
Gosh, maybe 'ole Johnny should have been a blog topic all on his own!

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

Okay I will have to try and sell Doug on the guitar skills! It will be a tough sell though! I think the fact that Devon is a fan just might gain me some vital ground. I never knew that "Love" what her friends call her...was ever with John Mayer?! I am a fan from way back (Party of Five). No J.T. Annie you are right about that but still pretty dreamy.

Love is a battlefield...