Love it! I especially like it when Jospeh is shakin' his little elf shoulders! One of the ladies in dispatch did one featuring Danny and a couple of his co-workers. Danny made a funny, cross-eyed face for her and his elf looks borderline demented/crazy. At least your elves are cute and normal looking!
This is so cute! I am bummed that it lapses after today. I especially like Joe's shoulder shakes and Devon's wild moves. It is so funny to see Devon move like that.
8 comments:
OMG too cute!! btw props to me for discovering the website :)this is hillarious! i love this movie what a cute little jamboree!!! :)
This is so funny and cute! I must figure out how to do this!!!
SO FUNNY!!!!
why can't I see this??
I'm missing out!
Love it! I especially like it when Jospeh is shakin' his little elf shoulders! One of the ladies in dispatch did one featuring Danny and a couple of his co-workers. Danny made a funny, cross-eyed face for her and his elf looks borderline demented/crazy. At least your elves are cute and normal looking!
I finally got it to work and....I LOVE IT!!
Devon has quite the moves!!
I did not know the Rantz family could move like this!
This is so cute! I am bummed that it lapses after today. I especially like Joe's shoulder shakes and Devon's wild moves. It is so funny to see Devon move like that.
I LOVE THOSE... I am going to work on our families now :-)
Post a Comment