November 4, 2008

Tuesday Tip!


I am enjoying the tips, Ladies!

Here's where I've got to share-- it's a tip from my mom.

I keep this Clorox product in the house and use it to clean the bathrooms and kitchen. Well, I also use it on my white laundry with stains. Because it has bleach, it will remove any stain from white cloth, and then washes out great in the laundry. I have tried MANY different stain removers, and this product has saved many stained items from being tossed in the trash.

Obviously, don't use it on any colored or printed items, because it will ruin them. Only solid whites :)

7 comments:

Doulos48 said...

Don't tell lisa you use anything other than viniger! HA HA love you lisa! I love bleach but I use it much more sparingly than I used to as I have switched to aw natural claners.

Annie said...

I know-- I considered the fact that it is FULL of CHEMICALS :) Oh well. Find a natural cleaner that can remove spaghetti sauce from Lucy's white t-shirt, and I'll switch!

Doulos48 said...

I keep bleach on hand and use it when Reese is asleep nithing works better on grout and toilets.....I figure if I only poisin myself it's alright, right.
And when you are up at Christmas let's get togeather for sure.....we should take the kids to the snow or something.

comfy cozy said...

I have no objections to this tip! Honestly, I can't count how many of Danny's shirts I've had to toss(my Danny is your Lucy!). Even the ol' Amway stain remover doesn't work sometimes! I'll give your tip a whirl next time.

BTW, I think you just may have inspired next tuesday's tip!

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

Kryptonite!!!Oh my!!! No I too have stashed away the same TOXIC stuff for the grout and toilets and yes laundry stains!

I will educate all on the healing powers of vinegar another day!!!

Wilson Girlzz said...

Bring on the chemicals!
If it can get a blow out stain out of Brynn's onsies I am sold!

I'm so curious about the 'healing powers of vinegar' I've heard it's amazing stuff, but have yet to get it be amazing for me.

Now lemons...my next tip day will be focused on lemons. Does anything really smell better? Clean, fresh and 100% natural!

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

I would just like to point out that Annie gave me the most PHENOMENAL Tuesday Tip today that I can't believe she didn't post! It will be an intricate part of my evening and birthday extravaganza for Doug! I will be blogging about it tommorrow! So stay tuned.....

PS I am a huge Bleach fan! I just thought I would point that out if it was missed in my previous commentary! There really is nothing like it for stain removal and Annie I would just like to say AWESOME TUESDAY TIP!