November 2, 2008

Party Like Its 1999!


Lisa, you left me no choice. I warned you that there would be retaliation!

5 comments:

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

WOW! There are no words!!! First I would just like to say UNCLE! Yes, the white flag is raised as Devon suggested!

Doug said that the only way the picture could be any worse is if I was sitting on a toilet!!!

I had no idea that such a picture existed! No less that Annie was archiving it!!! Well you mess with the bull you get the horns! We got a huge laugh out of it though and I think it goes without saying that the fun stops here! There is no way I can top that.

comfy cozy said...

Well, good morninng Sunshine! Lisa, I can barely see where the couch ends and you begin! I am laughing hysterically while I write this. Annie, I had no idea something like this could be in your archives! You play one dirty game, girl!

Lisa, you know I love you dearly! I happen to know for certain that I could find a worse pic of myself! You're kinda cute, actually! LOVE it. Great find!

Wilson Girlzz said...

WOW Annie - WOW.
Lisa...are you OK?!
I knew the vault of pictures was deep, but just how deep is it??

Annie, have I told you lately that I love you? That you mean the world to me???

PUHLEZZ...I know you have worse pictures of me!!

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

Be afraid be very afraid!!!! Annie's vault is clearly deeper than any of us knew! Even though I cried uncle I still couldn't resist searching for a picture of Annie that could even compare. I thought I had one and I even had Dougie get the ladder and get the big green tupperware labeled "memories". I looked for a picture that I knew I had that was sure to be a winner (Annie, think Santa Monica Pier/straight jacket) but she looked adorable!

Sadina, I loved the couch comment so funny because I was thinking the same thing! Thanks for finding me "cute" under the worst of circumstances!

Andrea, thanks for the support and concern! Yes I might die from embarrassment and if I do I am just hoping that this pic doesn't make the photo montage at my memorial!!! Ha Ha!!!

Annie, I love you and I deserved it! It was pretty hilarious! Retaliate you did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doulos48 said...

All I can say is wow and wow!!!!! and we all rocked that hairstyle I think at least You, me and annie.....I do not think Sadina ever sucomed to the 1999 messy short hair do!
So great!