Since those 1999 photo albums were already out, I thought I'd find some pics of the Blake wedding. I also found Doug and Lisa's engagement picture.
I always smile when I think of how Tanner left the stage in the middle of the ceremony to go potty! Look how tiny he and Molly are!
Happy Anniversary, and I hope that you can find some time to celebrate!
I always smile when I think of how Tanner left the stage in the middle of the ceremony to go potty! Look how tiny he and Molly are!
Happy Anniversary, and I hope that you can find some time to celebrate!


5 comments:
Sweet post, Annie! Happy Anniversary to Lisa and Doug! I hope it was an enjoyable day. You guys look so young in the engagement photo. So cute!
Annie you are so sweet! I can't believe how deep the vault actually is and that you have the engagement photo!!!
Tanner going potty is one of my favorite memories of that day too! Especially that your Dad had to take him! "CWOY"!
I love you so much!!! I am glad we got to spend our special days together! AAAaaaawwww!
9 years...can you believe it's been that long???
Thank you so much for the tribute!
Sadina I forgot to say thank you and yes we look very young and Doug has actual (sparse in place he pointed out) hair!!!
That's where Kennedy got her head of curls!
The day was not enjoyable until a few minutes ago which you will have to tune in over on Blake Bunch to find out about!
Happy Anniversary (a day late!)
The pictures are great and Annie, "the vault" is becoming quite a mainstay in your blog...I love the flashbacks! Nice effort!
awww annie this was so so sweet! happy anniversary lisa!!
Post a Comment