Here is a recap of our holiday (not in chronological order)--
This is a silly picture of Lucy-- she found Joseph's magnifying glass and pressed it against her nose, as you can see!
This is the family (minus me and Devon) waiting for dinner to be served. We had planned on going out to eat, since it was just the seven of us, but I waited too long to get reservations. So, we cooked and ate at home.
The kiddos.

Mom, Lucy & me.

Okay, my belly seems to have doubled in size over the past week! I am now 18 weeks along, and the baby is moving a ton. We have an ultrasound on Tuesday and hopefully we will be able to learn the baby's gender. I am officially in maternity clothes-- I knew that I was close when I couldn't button my jeans before I sat down for Thanksgiving dinner! If I look tired, it is because I am tired! Oh, and I colored my hair with dye from a box!!! It turned out darker than planned, but my roots are temporarily gone, and it only cost a fraction of the price of a salon visit. What will I give up next??!!
Aunt Molly is always a big hit with Lucy and Joe. They both love her very much, and she has a lot of love to give back!
Molly was reading Twilight and it was very difficult to get her to put the book down!
We love pie!We had a great visit with my parents and Molly. It was so nice to have them here. Devon and I even got to take advantage of our guests and we went out on a date-- ALONE (our first date since Donna moved-- we miss you Maga!)!!!
Devon, Joe and my dad playing a "Turkey Bowl" game of football with a group of friends, but other than that we really didn't leave the house on Thanksgiving, and, in fact, after we ate dinner, we all put our pajamas back on and settled in for the night with a movie and games.
I am back to my daily routine tomorrow, so I'll be a more consistent blogger-- I'd hate to let my readers down (wink wink!).

6 comments:
I love your hair!!! I am inspired!!! I love the belly even more!!! SOOOOOO Cute!
Thank you for your renewed commitment to blogging! I was about to post something just for you begging you to come back to blog world!
Oh Oh your readers want to know what games you played? It sounds so cozy!
I was missing your bog, too. And the photos. Love the belly, can't wait to learn who is in there on Tuesday! I so miss the kids. Lucy looks so big, like such a big girl (love the dress), and Joe is such a loving big brother. He looks so tall. Keep blogging. Are you reading Twilight yet? I am on my second round of reading all four. My blog shows my obsession. I think I told you I did my hair with a box too. Nice n Easy is one good one. It is not bad at all. Yours looks good too. It sure saves money, no?
Annie, you were missed! It just hasn't been quite the same without your witty banter! I even missed seeing little Lucy but you made up for it with the cute pic of her sitting pretty with some rather large facial features! Now Devon can be happy again and so can the rest of your many readers!
Sounds like you had a lovely Thanksgiving! I especially enjoyed the part about putting the pj's right back on...sounds like something we should have done!
And lastly, I can not go without commenting on two things: the hair and the belly! Your hair looks REALLY good! Glad to see the box did you right! And that belly of yours is sooo cute! I think you have officially "popped"! I'd just like to know why you are so darn small everywhere else? Really, you should have seen me at 18w...baby got back! Can't wait 'till tomorrow! I will be majorly blog-stalking to find out who Baby Rantz is!
Welcome back! I have missed you SO much! And, welcome to the dark(er) hair club! I really like it - it looks like there's a hint of red in there?
Your turkey day sounds like it was a success - eating at home is always better, because you can't just go put your pj's in some random resturant right?? :o)
AND - I must not forget your belly! Love, love, love it! You are a super cute preggy lady!!
aww sister! i love this blog! thanksgiving was so fun! and you have a wonderful little family! and twilight was too good to put down... btw! love you!
Post a Comment