Dear Moment When Joe Was Doing Homework and Max and Lucy Were Playing Together Quietly,
I love you.
It is not everyday that a moment like you comes along. I was so taken by surprise, just sitting in the other room, folding clean towels, when I realized, Hey, it is quiet. And that was when I knew that you had captured my heart.
Don't be a stranger.
Love Always,
Annie
Dear Record Breaking Heat,
I love you. I think you're hot!
What a glorious day! I knew you could do it- I knew you could beat the previous record from 1957. 79 degrees? Ha! That was so 57 years ago! Yep, you reached 87 degrees today, and you knocked my socks off, literally and figuratively.
We played at the park, we got wet, we sat in the shade, we opened all the windows in the house, we cranked the a/c in the minivan...
We enjoyed every minute of you, and I even used you as an excuse to buy Jamba Juice for lunch :)
Much love, (you record breaker, you!)
Annie
Dear iPhone,
I love you.
Not only are you a major improvement on my old, battery-dying, cracked-screen Android, but you are pretty darn awesome on your own account. Your camera is what I love the most about you, but I can tell that you have so many more features that I've yet to discover. What an exciting future we have together! Oh, oh! And FaceTime is so great!!
I've really enjoyed the apps Logo Quiz and iHeartRadio. Tell me, what other apps might I enjoy?
You complete me, iPhone.
Yours forever,
Annie
2 comments:
You are so adorable!!!!!!!! Keep em coming Rantz!!!!!
PopAGraph.
Red Stamp.
Two FREE apps that I love!
Post a Comment