May 4, 2013

Gratitude

People magazine- guilty pleasure, right?  Love it.


The results are in, and Gwyneth Paltrow has been crowned World's Most Beautiful Woman.

Silly, I know.

The Beauty says, "I feel very lucky that I'm no longer in my 20's.  Being a mother and getting to experience my life from a place of gratitude make me embrace the process of getting older and that every day is an incredible gift."

I couldn't agree more!

Gratitude came easy today.  The kids and I started the day in the sun at Joe's baseball game, and we ended the day in the sun at the park. 




While Joe hung out with a buddy in the shade, Max and Lucy ran up and down this grass hill, and then they took to rolling down it.  The result was that they were covered in grass stains, and tonight they went to bed with rosy cheeks.

What a fantastic spring Saturday :)  I am so very grateful.

No comments: