5 things that made me super happy this week-
1. I am potty-training Max, and I am optimistic about our progress.
2. Lucy will be a Bon Bon in the ballet recital.
3. My mom and Molly are in town!
4. Breaking Dawn was so great!! Best movie yet of the Twilight series! And it is always so nice to be out with girlfriends. :)
5. Our furnace is being replaced tomorrow. It stopped working on Thursday, and we were fffrrreeeeezing until we got a temporary fix on Friday afternoon. Sometimes I forget to appreciate the little things, like indoor heating. But now I am feeling mighty grateful, for both the warmth and because our landlord is paying for the fix. Being a renter isn't so bad!
What made you happy this week?



5 comments:
One more side note... JT made it into our Breaking 'Dawn picture!!!
YOU!!!!
Happy your girls are in town!!!!!!
Thursday? Thanksgiving someone is coming to replace your furnace?
I agree, Breaking Dawn was the best one yet. Now we have to wait another year to see the finale. We know how it ends but we wanta see it on the big screen!
See you all soon!
Oh, and I can't wait to see the Bon Bon dance!
Eva brought a hand made card with what she was thankful for and it brought tears to my eyes! So grateful for her. Happy Thanksgiving, Annie, to you and your family. We are so grateful to have you in our lives!
Post a Comment