What can I say?
May I gush for a moment?
This evening was the Christmas ballet show, and Lucy performed with her ballet class of 3 year old girls, and this mama couldn't be more proud.
Lucy wasn't nervous at all. She was happy and confident, focused and adorable, and our hearts melted down through our bodies, leaving us to be heaps of mush in our plastic folding chairs :)
Lucy was front and center, which put her teacher's head right in our view of the lower half of Lucy's body, but here is what we were able to record. Enjoy!
God is good :) I am blessed to be this child's mom.
And this daddy- I think it is safe to say that Lucy holds his heart in her little hands.
Grandma Donna, Aunt Merry, and Joe were there too, and Lucy felt pretty special to have such a cheering squad! (We left Max behind with some friends, and Lucy was quite pleased that Max missed the event. The little brother can be such a distraction!)
What a fun night!
And now I am exhausted.
Happy mama signing off :)





7 comments:
Oh Annie!!!! I would be reduced to mush on the chairs too!!!! She is soooooo precious!!!!! So humble :))!!! Oh I love that girl!!! I am over the moon that you were able to capture it on video for your readers who would have given anything to be there as well!!!! It was perfect! My favorite part was at the end when Devon says "that's my girl"...oh it's making me cry right now.
SO happy that she had such a substantial cheering squad and a beautiful bounty of pink roses! You guys deserve to bask in this moment! She IS wonderful and it's all because of YOU!
Thanks for sharing, and allowing me to gush gush gush!!!!
That is one of the cutest things I've ever seen! Miss Lucy is such a star, you deserve to be one proud momma :). She's beyond adorable in her costume, and I'm absolutely melting seeing her clutching a bouquet of roses!
Oh, Annie, I was happy to see this on your blog this morning. I did find the instruction manual for my videocam but no cord to go with so this recording will be the one for now. Besides, I just loved Devon's comments and especially "That's my girl!" at the end.
That's My Girl too! I just love her so much and it was such a delight to see her dance! I was absolutely transfixed.
Thanks, Max for "letting" Grama Donna go. Not that he had much of a choice, sorry max.
Awwww....I loved Devon's comments also! I am sure you were choked up cuz I was just watching the video! She did FANTASTIC!! sooooo cute! I have to say that she's "my girl" too! :)
What a GEM!!! Love the flowers, so grown up:)
Now that my tears are dry, and I can see the computer screen...aweee...Lucy Kate was fabulous!
She's so cute and thanks so much for sharing her performance!
The part that really got me was Dev's comment at the end "that's my girl" and the following picture with her pink roses! Ugh! So Special!!
love it and love you!
Post a Comment